Blog: Siding Installation, Metal Roofing, Shingle Roofing in Riverdale, Midland, & Bay City MI
Roofing Contractor in Midland, MI: When is it Time to Hire a Roofing Contractor?
If you’re a DIY fanatic, then you may be tempted to take on roofing projects on your own. While this a commendable effort, professional roofing installation, and repairs can be a challenge--even dangerous!
If you’re thinking about taking on DIY roofing repairs we urge you to reconsider for your safety, time, and money. Not sure if you even need to hire a roofing contractor? Here are some tell-tale signs that it’s time to contact a professional roofing contractor for repairs and replacements:
- Age - If your roof is more than two decades old, then it may be time to call a roofing contractor to see if your roof is still doing its job.
- Sag - Are you noticing that your roof (or part of your roof) is sagging? If so, then it could mean that you need a new roof and/or rafters to prevent your roof from collapsing.
- Mold - The presence of mold is a serious and common issue that can lead to rot and erosion. Removing mold doesn’t always cut it! Calling a roofing contractor can ensure that the problem gets dealt with properly.
- Leaks - Are you experiencing leaks and damp spots on your ceiling? This is a sure sign that it's time to hire a professional.
- Shingles - If you notice that you have missing or damaged shingles then it may mean that you and your household are susceptible to injury. Call a roofing contractor to come assess the situation for repairs and/or replacements.
At Energy Plus Home Improvements we have a team of professional roofing contractors that are ready to help homeowners in Midland, MI, Riverdale, MI, Saginaw, Bay City, Lansing, Mount Pleasant, MI, and the surrounding areas with all their roofing needs. Placing emphasis on efficiency and quality workmanship, we handle each project with the utmost attention to detail and care.
In addition to providing professional roofing contractors, we help you improve your home’s energy efficiency through home energy checkups that identify areas of weakness to improve sustainability. Contact us for a FREE estimate on our home improvement services!