Home improvement and home renovation projects almost always involve a number of different contractors and building materials. Having these materials installed by multiple contractors or a single contractor is an important decision. At Energy Plus, we urge homeowners to take advantage of package pricing for home improvement, having multiple services completed by a single contractor.
Package pricing for home improvement offers many advantages:
- Deal with one contractor instead of several. If you have questions or concerns about your project, it’s much easier to deal with one company rather than several companies.
- Avoid scheduling headaches. There’s no need to coordinate the different aspects of your project and worry about one contractor being able to start as soon as another finishes. Energy Plus will handle these project management issues.
- Get the job done faster. With Energy Plus, you don’t need to worry about work interruptions or contractor scheduling conflicts. We keep working until the job is done.
- Get the best value for your money. Thanks to our experienced, highly trained workers, we can offer excellent value to our customers and excellent workmanship for a competitive price.
- Product compatibility. Since we’re handling multiple aspects of your project, we make sure that materials such as windows, roofing and siding are compatible with each other.
Home improvement services from Energy Plus